Why Choose Advantage Technologies
Specialized IT solutions, designed for your business and managed by your dedicated local technology consultant.
With more than 20 years of providing managed IT services in Savannah, companies continue to come to us for efficient and effective solutions for their technology management and cybersecurity needs. Not only do we understand IT, networks, and computers, but we also understand that while the unique needs of each small business may vary, no one can afford to leave their systems slow or vulnerable.
We’re here to support your company and its employees in building efficient, secure, and reliable technology solutions. Advantage Technologies offers comprehensive pricing that is inclusive of all software, subscriptions, and fees so you can better budget the cost of consistent support.
Curious about the cost of IT with Advantage Technologies?
Managed IT Services Provided
• Partner with you to help you manage your vendors
• Collaborate to build strategies for new technology integration and equipment purchases
• Early detection of cyberthreats with immediate notification and auto lockdown
• Endpoint security, firewall, gateway anti-virus, and remote monitoring
personalized tech solution
• Local resource providing
new business connections
• Trusted partner in
• Navigate complicated cloud options
• Remote and multi-location work solutions
• Managed network infrastructure
• Systems monitoring and updates
• Many services can be provided remotely
• Discount on all technical services
Managed IT Services
in Savannah, Georgia
Meet Your Savannah Technology Consultant
Marty Goldmintz | Technology Consultant
Marty is our resident rockstar who has more in common with Gene Simmons than you realize. He always wanted to be a rock star and now performs 80s songs at karaoke to keep his passion alive. Marty is just as passionate at partnering with clients to provide the most current technological solutions for their needs. Being a former full-time teacher, he enjoys educating business owners about how to overcome their technological struggles by providing them with a choice of solutions.
Marty enjoys setting up fun, social events for networking. He also enjoys Frank & Beans … the name of his donkey and miniature mule. Besides being a rockstar technology consultant, Marty also owns a hobby farm.